Friday, December 28, 2007

Post Christmas Post


Christmas began with J's party last Friday. A great night with much alcohol consumed - and the Most Awful Hangover the next morning when I drove 300 miles to spend a lovely Christmas with my brother A and his family - Christmas Day is definitely better with small children around! We also popped over to Bristol to see the rest of the family. ( Mum was there in spirit I'm sure...).

Then I drove back up home on Boxing Day to meet J for our own Christmas which was wonderful. The last one in this house too...

And now - Alfie is out of the kennels - I've another week off work and - I've come down with a really sore throat cough and cold! Still feeling horrible today and so I'm staying in instead of going out to see friends as I'd hoped. Ah well - it's probably just nature's way of telling me I need a rest!

At least the telly's good...

No comments: