Sunday, September 30, 2007

Work Hard Play Hard

I know a few friends are concerned that I'm working too hard - but honestly I'm fine. Yes I do a stressful job but I actually wouldn't have it any other way - I have a low boredom threshold. And it is really great to just feel healthy again!

I am away for a two days tomorrow - but then ( touch wood) I'm home for about 10 days.

But the week hasn't all been work. On Monday night my friend C and I went to see The Alabama Three in Newcastle. A brilliant gig - they are so good live!

And on Friday I went down to J's ( looked at another house - and one on Saturday too - still nothing to really beat the one we saw last week though) and had a really nice meal with her daughter B and B's boyfriend S. B was here to pick up my old car from me - which she did on Saturday. I was sorry to see it go - but I know it's in good hands - and I do have the new one...

And today the sun is shining! Am going to pay a few bills online and then take Alfie out for a long walk.

No comments: