Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Back to work....

....and I began the third of three very long days two hours ago. It's going to be like this for the rest of the week - and maybe into the weekend. I knew I was going to be coming back to a whole lot of stuff but I sorta forgot ( the rose-coloured specs of impending holiday..) how much. Ah well - at least I'm working at home today and for the rest of the week. London yesterday was stressful to say the least.

I've got the estate agent coming round later. I've decided to put my house on the market. I feel it's time for a move. Not sure where yet. Durham City or Darlington probably.

Oh - and because someway this blog is supposed to be about my health - don't worry, I'm eating well, drinking no alcohol and sleeping like a log. Even my tummy is behaving ityself!

No comments: