Sunday, September 23, 2007

The First Day of Autumn

Or so my calendar tells me. It's beginning to feel like it too - a gloomy will-it won't-it rain sort of Sunday morning here - and a few leaves are falling. Even put my central heating on last night...

Updates - health. Good - am about to start back at the gym this afternoon ( another indoor pursuit for the autumn). I thought I'd poppped my hernia again on Tuesday this week, reaching down to pick up something off the floor of the train, but it just ached for a few hours and all was well. Phew!

House buying/selling: OK. One couple round to look at mine last week - hard to tell if they were interested really. But that's part of the game isn't it? J and I looked at a lovely house in Darlington on Friday night - and I'm very tempted - but I know I need to look at more than the two I've looked at so far!

Work: Feeling inexorable at the moment. It's symptomatic that I am really excited to discover that in mid-October I may have a whole week when I don't have to be away! Alfie will be pleased.

No comments: