Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Moving Forward

A progressive couple of days - the longer walks and stretches seem to help the discomfort ( now relegated to a feeling of indigestion - but in my groin - if that makes sense) and I'm picking up a bit of stuff for work via email. If all goes well, I'll go back to work fully next week and even try a day trip to London if I feel up to it.

And I'm beginning to think about moving! I've been here three and a half years now and although I love the house, the village isn't so great. I don't always feel entirely safe when I'm out and about, there's no good pub in walking distance and I just want to be more in Durham.

So I'm on the lookout for a house. I saw this one yesterday - it's the sort of thing I'm after I think. Will see the building society this week to see how much I can afford.

No comments: