Sunday, January 28, 2007

Wreath


Wreath
Originally uploaded by Menage a Moi.
Long term readers will remember that I do this every year - take my Christmas wreath to my mum's house in let it float away down the canal. It always feels like a peaceful, connected thing to do...

I stayed with her and G while I was working in Birmingham on Thursday and Friday. Lovely see them - and a nice canalside walk with G on Saturday morning.

Called in to see J on the way home and went out for a meal and a catch up. We're both really stressed with work at the moment but it's great to talk about that stuff with someone who understands the weirdness of the jobs we both do. Home this afternoon and trying to relax before the fray starts again tomorrow!

I'm still rather sore. It's beareable but I'd hate to think that it was long term thing.

No comments: