Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ease and DisEase

A slow and low weekend - for a variety of reasons - but I think mostly to do with getting grips with a new year - a post-cancer treatment year. It's not going to be as simple as A Single Bad Year is it? Of course, I really knew that - but it was a way to get me through the treatment. But actually nothing changed on 1 January - life continued is all.

As I've said before, I just want get on with the rest of that life - to feel properly post-cancer. It's a life that's changed though - I'm only just beginning the process of finding out how.

Anyway - on the physical side, the latest treatment seems to have worked - I feel so much more comfortable now. Normally I'd spare the general blog reader this kind of detail - but someone out there might find this useful sometime - and some relief!

2 comments:

astephens33 said...

cGlad you're feeling better. The weather in Seattle is snowy and cold - about 15 degrees lower than normal - so the area isn't really prepared. Actually lost power for a while. We got two new puppies, which is life affirming.

The Apologist said...

he he - talking of puppies...

Hopefully something related to that subject will be blogged at the end of the week...