Sunday, January 20, 2008

Queasy

It's been a busy week at work and with a work trip to Holland next week, it's going to be even busier.

Things with the new house are moving forward - surveys look like they're OK and the mortgage has been agreed. But I doubt I'll be moving in before the end of February. No buyer interest in my current house so I'm going to move to the new one and then try to sell this one empty in the spring.

I've not felt too well most of the week - tummy's been upset and I've spent a lot of the time feeling queasy. I'm sure it's nothing too serious. ( I did of course, check that I didn't have any of the symptoms of Norovirus. I don't.) Probably the delayed results of Christmas overindulgence.

I'll just have to eat and drink sensibly in Holland....

3 comments:

Kit said...

Norovirus was horrible, both my wife and I had it.

The Apologist said...

No - I'm sure it's not that. And I'm feeling much better now anyway thanks.

(Just worked out who you are.. Project 366?)

Kit said...

Yes, Project 366 is me