Monday, July 02, 2007

Commuting

I'm still away in the Midlands.



We had a lovely birthday time with my mum over the weekend but she is really not well at the moment and G is on call for her 24/7.



J and I met up briefly in London on Saturday to see Lou Reed (who was superb) - really lovely to see her. We're both looking forward to a longer break together in a fortnight.



I'm commuting into Birmingham today and Tuesday and driving back home on Wednesday morning. It's meaning long days but at least I get to see something of mum and G inthe evenings.



Healthwise I'm OK. My tummy is still a bit upset and I tripped in the street today which jarred my hernia site. No damage done but I'll be glad of hot bath when I get in tonight!



More when I'm home.







Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: