Monday, November 05, 2007

Where is the time going?

Because of a very late finish with work on Friday night, the weekend seems to have gone very quickly indeed. But I still had a good time - J was over most of the weekend while we worked on videos to go with her new poetry collection which is out very soon. Great fun - but as with all technical/creative stuff, occasionally very frustrating! It was good to relax and go out for a meal to celebrate her brother in law's birthday on Saturday.

On Sunday we went to look at another house in Darlington - in the same street as the one I really like. It was nice but not AS nice. I think it may just be time to put an offer in and see what happens...

My tummy is still a bit sore but I may have got to the er... bottom of it (enough! - ed) - typically not from a doctor. I had my massage last week with The Other J and she thinks that it's just that my tummy muscles have become so weak that my pelvis is tilting forward and putting extra pressure. It makes sense to me - and apparently a similar thing happens in pregnancy. So - lots of gentle tummy exercise for me and we'll see what happens.

No comments: